1 min to read
How to Integrate Microsoft Planner with Outlook
Enterprises started using Planner and find it very easy to collaborate with teams and to get tasks completed more effectively. Planner makes task management more easy and effective. Thus managing tasks from multiple sources becomes cumbersome for users and they need all their tasks to be in Outlook for better visibility and management.
Think of managing Planner from Outlook with the ability to perform all actions and getting Planner tasks synced with Outlook tasks /calendar with nice reminders for each task. Keeping these difficulties in mind we have developed a simple Outlook add-in that adds feather on your hat. Its Apps4.Pro Planner.
This add-in works on top of your Outlook and helps you in following ways.
- Integration with Outlook tasks
- Create new task from email in Outlook
- Sync tasks from Outlook to Planner
- Reminder on specific date and time for tasks
- Access Planner tasks from Outlook and check status on them
- Task templates to create Plan and Tasks
- Move tasks from one plan to Another from Outlook
- Import / Export tasks from excel
- Planner tasks in Outlook tasks / Calendar
- Group tasks by Bucket / Progress, etc..
- Ability to add tasks to task owners calendar
Integration with Outlook tasks
Create new task from email in Outlook
Sync tasks from Outlook to Planner
Reminder on specific date and time for tasks
Access Planner tasks from Outlook and check status on them
Task templates to create Plan and Tasks
Move tasks from one plan to Another from Outlook
Group tasks by Bucket / Progress, etc..