1 min to read
Apps4.Pro Planner Manager General Availability
Today we are happy to announce that Apps4.Pro Planner Manager has reached its General Availability. On Mar 21, 2017 we have released the first beta of this app and it has gained the interest of 400+ customers in a very short span of time. With all your wishes and feedback this app has now reached its final shape. Also we are happy to inform that our developers have included more than 20 new features based on the feedback to this app from the release of the first beta. With all these notes, we are proud to say that this app has addressed almost all the top features in Planner requested by users.
- Gantt chart
- Calendar view
- Timeline view
- General, Usage / Statistics reports
- Export / Import tasks from Excel
- Sort, Filter and Group by tasks for better visibility
- View tasks assigned to an user across all plans
- Edit multiple tasks at once
- Create new plans from scratch using excel task templates
- Search tasks across all plans
- Offline edit (Edit / create Planner tasks Offline and sync with Planner when Online)
- Custom fields (Include new fields in planner tasks such as Priority, Notes, Approver, Reviewer)
To know more about Apps4.Pro Planner Manager please visit - http://apps4.pro/planner-manager.aspx
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this app available for free trial?
Yes, it is available for 14 days unconditional free trial. You can download the trial version from http://apps4.pro/planner-manager.aspx .
Can I try this app for my team?
Yes, you can. By default after installation, the trial will be enabled for single user. You need to contact email@example.com to add additional users to your trial. Once done, you can manage their trial licenses from ‘Manage License’ link in the app.
What operating systems does this app work on?
This desktop app works on Windows 7, 8 and 10.