3 min to read
Apps4.Pro Planner Outlook Desktop Add-in
Apps4.Pro Planner Outlook add-in makes your life easier by allowing you to convert email to Planner task and sync tasks created in Planner as Outlook tasks / Calendar appointments. As you are aware Microsoft offers number of ways to manage tasks in their eco system. One such powerful task collaboration and management tool is Office 365 Planner. Yet it makes tasks management simple, users want to have a single place to view and manage the tasks assigned to them, that’s Outlook.
- Convert Email to Planner Task
- Sync Planner Tasks to Outlook task / Calendar as appointments
- Attach/Upload email to Planner task
- Create / edit / delete Planner tasks
- Set Reminders for Planner Tasks
- View all Planner tasks assigned to you (My Tasks view)
Attach email to Task
You can convert email to task and the email will be automatically added as attachment to the task. To attach additional emails to task just drag and drop the email to the task window. The email will be uploaded and saved as another attachment.
Sync Planner Tasks with Outlook Task
Sync Planner tasks assigned to you with your Outlook Tasks / To-Do / Reminders. You can review the complete list of tasks assigned to you from your Outlook Calendar and To-Do lists. Edit start and due dates from Outlook calendar / tasks and get it synced with your Planner task automatically.
Create / Edit planner tasks from Outlook
Now Outlook becomes your one stop destination to Create or edit Planner tasks, drop in to respective bucket and assign to user / group.
Convert Email to Planner Task
Emails can be converted in to Planner tasks in a click. You can able to set Plan name and Bucket as well as assign it to User / Group from the same window.
Convert Outlook Task to Planner task
Convert your existing outlook tasks in to Planner task and group it to respective Plan / Bucket.
Create & Assign tasks from Highlighted text
Just select the required portion of the text from mail body and turn that in to Planner task.
Set Reminders for Planner tasks
Set reminders for Planner Tasks when it gets synced with your Outlook as Task / Appointment.
- Set default reminder time for all tasks / appointments based on Start / Due date
- Set individual reminders for each task when creating new planner task / conver email to task.
Link Planner tasks to an email item
You can link multiple Planner tasks to email. Helps you to identify the tasks that are created / related for an email. You can able to update task details / post comments on Planner tasks from this view.
You can perform the following settings from here
- Settings to sync Planner tasks with Outlook tasks / calendar appointments
- Ignore completed Planner tasks from sync
- Clear all Planner tasks and appointments synced to Outlook
- Set currently logged in user as default assignee for tasks