1 min to read
Migrate Microsoft Teams from one tenant to another
Apps4.pro Migration Manager helps to migrate your Microsoft Teams data from one Office 365 tenant to another. Microsoft Teams is heavily integrated with useful services; this makes the migration of the Microsoft Teams to another tenant tedious. With Apps4Pro Migration Manager, we are making the tedious migration process simple.
Apps4Pro Migration Manager is a web-based extension application that can be installed and used on any operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) with Edge browser. It can migrate the following details in Microsoft Teams.
- Teams and their associated Office 365 group and group specific settings
- Teams Users (Members and Owners)
- Team specific settings (ex: Member Settings, Message Settings, Guest Settings, etc…)
- Channels and channel specific settings
- Channel Conversations (will be posted as Induvial Conversations or Html file)
- Files tab (folders, sub-folders and files)
- Conversations tab
- Files tab
- Planner (Buckets, Tasks, Labels, Attachments and Comments)
- Wiki tab
Apps4.Pro Migration Manager supports tenant level migration for Stream, Migrates your Stream Videos and Meeting recordings from one tenant to another tenant along with following features.
- Stream channel
- Meeting recording
- Group Members
- Video comments
- Metadata (Name, Description, Thumbnails, Subtitle, Caption)
- Video permission
- Video settings (Allow comments, Allow noise suppression, Auto generate caption file)
Other systems supported for migration:
Microsoft Planner: #1 Microsoft Planner Migration tool in the market for a complete migration including task comments and attachments.
Microsoft OneDrive: Migrates your Office365 OneDrive data along with My files, shared by you, share by me, folder structure and file/folder permission.
For more details visit https://apps4.pro/microsoft-teams-migrator.aspx
Please write to us at below email address for questions.